Wednesday 18 April 2012

Hangin dengan bank, perkara biasa..

It all started last Monday, Mr Hasben, ajak pegi Bank Negara to check our CCRIS (Central Credit Reference Information System) status. To my surprise, there was HLB under special attention account which means I was a bad-debtor with HLB. 


I emailed customer support for HLB and they replied telling sum one will call back in 24 hours. Actually, someone called back immediately (18/04 @ 1453hrs spoke for 3 minutes).


To my surprise, the guy, Mr Rangger, did not want to hear my explanation. Assuming that I will pay the outstanding of RM184, he raised his voice asking me why was i upset with him. 


i told him, look.. i have the right to be upset.


1. i do not have any EON/HLB credit card. they approved me a card and send me one. it doesn't mean nuts to me!
2. the amount of RM 184 were govt tax and sum interest. there was no transaction made by me
3. why the hell if i owe you 184 hengget, you go and put me in CCRIS list..


now you tell me, aku patut marah ke tak kat cs agent yang bangang nih! he sounded OLD thus i believe dia sudah sentap bila aku marah2 dia with my facts that he couldn't be bothered to investigate.


Then i guess he realized that there was no transaction on the card and he offered a solution. 


Matter not solve. Got customer really pissed. 


Lucky started blogging. At least it's blogged.


Sekian. chalos.

3 comments:

  1. yeap.. tkg kutip utang can be annoyingly bang-ang sumtimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sangat bangang kan? Patutlah bengang kat org bangang tu. Main blacklist nama orang. Eh aku xpenah check with ccris. Benda mcm ni boleh berlaku tanpa disedari.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hutang 184 hengget! Bukan nye 18,400.. Mana tak bikin panas!

      Delete