Monday 30 April 2012

Cookie, again.


I now know what Bini John was trying to tell me before. Kalau takde mood nak tulis, mmg hampeh. bila ada mood, sampai 5 entry in one night la pulak.. I don't care. I started blogging because I now have less people that I can talk or chat or whatsapp to these days. I might as well pen it down. Loosing your chat buddies memang a sad case, but better not loose your mind!

So since masih mentah dalam dunia blogging ni, I have all the time in the world to look at my previous blogs. so, in the last few entries, I realize the cookies did not look the same as the batch I made tonite. HENCE, that deserve an entry! 

Tonite we named it "blek n wyte choc chip cookie". I was telling Alanis, that ada femes emes smell but taste to tak la sangat. what it needed was another minute in the oven. Everytime masuk Presto, memang singgah tengok baking area, bukan nye banyak sangat barang pon.. but tonite, my eyes and hands were caught at Nestles Butterscotch semi-sweet chips. At the same time, nak white chocolate jugak.. don't know what happened, i grabbed two packets. Only come to realize at home that i grabbed one hersheys choc and nestles' white choc chip.. NO butterscotch! na-ah, me not going back to presto for no butterscotch! next time buddy!

Oleh itu, terhasil lah gambar di atas.


Sekian. Chalos.

p/s: ye, saya nak blog sampai saya ngantukk.. *mata layu*

2 comments: