Thursday 26 July 2012

Lah susu.

I took Mikayla for her 30 months check up a couple days ago. Told her paed that I am still breastfeeding. He suggested that I stop breastfeeding (due to some other reason, not that he's against breastfeeding or whatnot). I asked any suggestion how? He answered, just don't give in. Dia nangis ke ngamuk ke, biar je..


Alahaiii doctor oiii.. If it is that simple, dah buat dah.. I must say I cant stand her tantrums and cries and I wud normally give in. I guess I am the one who has to handle her day in day out.. Who else knows better kan?


I also have some advice coming from a non-parent "kau train la anak kau duduk carseat!" wahduh wahduh.. Sedapnye mulut.. Anyways, my reply to her was "a ah kan, nape aku tak train ek? Pandai la kau ni!" (dalam hati, alhamdullillah.. Ya Allah !!)





Imagine breastfeed naik vespa..

No comments:

Post a Comment