Tuesday 31 July 2012

Challenging Ramadhan..

30 July 2012


It is the day my dear Mikhail turns 9, a glorious day for him, all psyched and excited.


It is also the day we found out that I had a miscarriage.


With all the things that's been going on, the news of my pregnancy gave me a new mission in life, for at least abt 9 weeks..


I thot I would have a FULL puasa this year, yay! But come 27 July, i began to have light spotting. On 29 July, it was clots. I knew something was not right..


Docs first few sentence that broke my heart, "baby tak jadi la dear.." it has not grown from week 6. There cud be some abnormalities that made the fetus didnt grow.


31 July 2012


Went in to KJMC for D+C. It was fast and just fast. I was put in GA. Tido and pengsan sampai tak ingat. My biggest worry was how mikayla will be coping on her own with her dad and grandparents. Alhamdullillah, all went well. Mikayla well behaved. Did not put anyone to major stress. Fetus is gone. :(


Redha.


God has a better plan.


Alhamdullillah..


No comments:

Post a Comment