Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mother's Day Plea..

Mummy is sorry..


Dear Mikhail,


I am sorry. Disebabkan, eh.. in order to save RM5, mummy made you play a game in Russian. Mummy kedekut 5 hengget. Mummy is sorry. Mummy need to control my expenses. So, mummy download aje game for you. The only download they have is in Russian.  I know that you can't understand Russian, hence, you can't save any games. Nanti lah, ada rezeki, mummy go buy that RM5 game keh!


Dear Mikayla,


Mummy is sorry because I had to bathe you at 2:41am. That is because you have not bathed the whole day, including the day before. I am not sure why lately you have been so reluctant to mandi and change. However, mummy will try my best to pujuk you mandi. Plus, we have Mak Alanis coming over later.. so must mandi! So, best mandi pepagi buta?? now you are sound asleep sebab dah sedap kena warm bath and vicks di dada. Mummy is supposed to sleep when you are asleep, but mummy just can't. 


Sekian. Chalos.







1 comment: